Irribiz is a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, is seeking a Site Manager based in our Griffith branch.
We are part of a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
As a Site Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing the on-site activities within open-field Irrigation and Protected Cropping projects including:
- Working very closely with the Project Manager
- Pre-project site inspection and information gathering
- Engagement with the design team regarding site-specific requirements
- Design and material verification
- Assist in pre-qualification and pre-installation meetings
- Managing the needs of installation teams – both staff and sub-contractors
- Ensuring documentation is complete, timely and accurate
- Managing Work, Health and Safety on and around Project sites
- Making sure that projects are completed at quality, on-time and within budget.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional communication skills,
- Understanding of project management principles and some experience in managing projects,
- Problem-solving skills and the willingness to approach these as challenges,
- A solid commitment to outstanding customer service,
- The ability to lead and work well in a team as well as positive self-management skills to operate alone,
- Reliability, positivity and be able and happy to travel.
- Flexible base location for the right candidate
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Engagement within a thriving regional business capable of doing major turnkey projects
- Opportunity for continuous learning and development
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269 647 299. If you see yourself in this role with our dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org