ICI Industries Pty Ltd, through our brands Irribiz, AIS Greenworks, Custom Built Stainless, Blue Bucket, Ibis Controls and Lining Solutions is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to be based in our Head Office in Griffith or within our Castle Hill Office in Sydney, NSW.
We are a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
You will be joining our design team and you will be responsible for greenhouse designs, along with supporting sales nationally along with your fellow colleagues.
- Experience in hydraulic (water) design
- Experience in completing bill of materials from a greenhouse design or similar
- Preparing customer quotation documents
- Knowledge of Installation and implementation of greenhouse systems
- Ability to talk to and liaise with customers and suppliers;
- Ensure all documentation is timely and accurate;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A willingness to continuously develop skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as working with minimal supervision
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Work for a thriving, locally owned business in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects
- Continuous Career Progression
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 02 6964 7299. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 18th December 2020