Technical Sales Person – Irrigation Solutions, Griffith NSW
• Generous competitive salary package is on offer (including superannuation)
• Career growth opportunities as we promote from within wherever possible
• Be part of a dedicated and innovative team
• The only privately owned company in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects anywhere in the country
ICI Industries started business in 2007 with a dozen staff. We currently have over 90 staff and 5 branches, with a national footprint from Darwin in the north, to Melbourne south and from Sydney in the east, to Perth in the west. With our innovative strategy of taking resources to our customers in order to provide our customer-centric philosophy all over Australia, we anticipate further growth at the same rapid speed in the future. We specialize in the supply and installation of irrigation and greenhouse turnkey systems to the horticultural, hydroponic, and agricultural industries.
We are a privately owned Australian company with demonstrated capability of undertaking turnkey projects anywhere in the country, with one of our driving values being innovation. With a dedicated design and support team, we ensure that we stay ahead of our competitors and encourage our staff to think outside the box. We select great people, provide the necessary training where required, and promote from within the company wherever possible. Recently we promoted a service technician into the service manager’s role in Griffith and two years earlier the Griffith Retail Manager became the Marketing Manager for the entire company.
We are looking to engage a hands-on Technical Sales Person with experience in the water or Irrigation industry to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Branch Manager and based out of our Griffith office you are a motivated autonomous self-starter. You will be passionate about and have the skills to provide high quality customer service as well as having a demonstrated ability to use your technical knowledge and experience to come up with speedy, practical solutions.
• Demonstrated achievement in the Irrigation industry and associated products
• Project and people management, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
• Experience in irrigation design
• Experience in completing irrigation bill of materials from a design Preparing tender documents / quotations
• Knowledge of Installation and implementation of irrigation systems.
• Excellent relationship-building and customer service skills.
• Excellent communicator with a genuine interest in people.
• Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
• A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• A willingness to continuously develop skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as working with minimal supervision.
For more details about our business, please visit our websites www.irribiz.com.au and www.iciindustries.com.au
If you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and meet the above criteria, then we are keen to meet you to talk more about this role. The successful candidate will join this diverse business offering the opportunity to develop and progress your career alongside like-minded people in a supportive environment. The successful candidate will be provided with strong leadership and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
To register your interest in this position please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or click Apply for this job attaching your cover letter and CV
Applications close 9th November 2018