Irribiz, a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, is seeking a Technical Sales Manager based in our Mildura branch.
We are part of a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
The Technical Sales Manager is responsible for providing guidance, support and technical advice to both clients/customers and staff to manage key account sales processes and targets in line with overall business objectives. The position is to also drive these functions with assistance from the corporate sales, design, project manager, service and procurement teams.
- Continue to build new and existing client/customer relationships
- Achieve individual monthly/quarterly productivity targets as set by management
- Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies within budgetary limits
- Carry out corporate sales with the corporate sales team in the generation and presentation of quotations, including designs and pricing to clients
- Assist when required with any internal project undertaken
- A minimum of 5 years working within the horticultural and/or irrigation industry
- Ability to talk to and liaise with customers and suppliers
- Ensure all documentation is timely and accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A willingness to continuously develop skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as working with minimal supervision
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Work for a thriving, locally owned business in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 02 6964 7299. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org