AIS Greenworks is part of ICI Industries. We started business in 2007 with a dozen people and currently have over 90 staff and 5 branches with a national footprint. We’re excited about growing at the same speed in the future, with our innovative strategy of taking resources to our customers so we can deliver our customer-centric philosophy all over Australia. We specialize in the design, supply and installation of irrigation and greenhouse systems to the agriculture, horticultural and hydroponic industries.
This Victoria/South Australia based role will involve working with clients to maintain and grow their businesses and ours, with an emphasis on the Irrigation, Nursery and Protected Cropping industries. We are looking to employ a motivated individual, with great people skills, who has experience in these fields. You’ll be focused on practical solutions for existing growers, providing customer service and training on all AIS Greenworks products, identifying new grower and crop opportunities and ensuring ongoing improvements to make sure we stay ahead in our field.
To be effective, you’ll need to develop relationships with key stakeholders from industry, key suppliers, both new and existing customers across Northern Australia and other staff within our business. You must be a confident communicator and maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for carrying out Site Management, Onsite Installation, Service and Maintenance requests for customers. The Technical Account Manager will also be responsible for reaching set targets and budgets. The Technical Account Manager will be available for on call duties on a roster basis as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering discipline or 5 years directly relevant experience in a technical role
- Demonstrated achievement in Agriculture, Irrigation, Nursery and/or Protected Cropping Industries
- Background knowledge of our greenhouse products including irrigation, fogging systems, growing media and climate control systems
- Excellent communicator with a genuine interest in people
- Exceptional relationship-building and customer service skills, with a track record of using these to grow a business.
- A track record in generating and delivering sales through both existing and new customers.
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269647299. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 8th March 2019