Irribiz, a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, is seeking a Storeperson to be based in our Griffith Branch.
We are part of a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
The Storeperson’s main responsibilities include:
- Goods inwards duties, including unloading of materials, checking product, receipting of goods into the computer system, and putting away and allocation of product
- Goods outward duties, including picking and packing of stock items, loading materials, producing delivery dockets
- Organising freight and logistics with freight companies
- Maintaining an organised backyard area at head office
- Deliveries using company owned vehicles
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Work for a thriving, locally owned business in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects
- Continuous Career Progression
If you possess these qualities and are ready for the next step, we’d love to chat.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 02 6964 7299. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 10th December 2021