ICI Industries, the family company behind the well-known brands Irribiz, AIS Greenworks, Custom Built Stainless, Ibis and Blue Bucket is seeking an experienced and diligent Site Manager based at our Griffith business. We are growing rapidly, and that’s a result of our solid commitment to excellence in design, manufacturing, supply and installation.
As a Site Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing the on-site activities within open-field Irrigation and Protected Cropping projects including:
- working very closely with the Project Manager
- pre-project site inspection and information gathering
- engagement with design team regarding site specific requirements
- design and material verification
- assist in pre-qualification and pre-installation meetings
- managing the needs of installation teams – both staff and sub-contractors
- ensuring documentation is complete, timely and accurate
- managing Work, Health and Safety on and around Project sites
- and overall, making sure that projects are completed at quality, on-time and within budget.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional communication skills,
- Understanding of project management principles and some experience in managing projects,
- Problem-solving skills and the willingness to approach these as challenges,
- A solid commitment to outstanding customer service,
- The ability to lead and work well in a team as well as positive self-management skills to operate alone,
- Reliability, positivity and be able and happy to travel.
If you possess these qualities and are ready to step up to your next challenge, we’d love to chat.
Applications close Friday 20th December 2019.