Irribiz, a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, is seeking a Service Technician based in our Griffith branch.
We are part of a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
This full-time position is part of the Service and Installation team. The role includes farming, domestic and council irrigation installations, commissioning, fault finding and maintenance.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated with a strong interest in the Irrigation Sector. Reporting to the Service Manager it would be considered beneficial for the Service Technician to have experience, but not essential in the following:
- Direct liaison with our valued customers
- Carry out the installation of irrigation pump/filtration stations and componentry to a high level
- Have an understanding of pump and filtration system operations
- Be competent in the use of irrigation and backflush controllers
- Carry out irrigation system flow and pressure testing for diagnostics and commissioning
- Interpret irrigation installation drawings
- Carry out written service reports
- Be available to travel to sites with stayovers on occasion
The successful candidate will have:
- A current drivers licence
- Tools applicable to the role
- White card and applicable high-risk licenses or VOC’s
- Basic Excel capability
- Excellent communication skills
- A forklift license
- Competitive remuneration package
- Regular training and career development
- An enthusiastic work environment with passionate people
- A company vehicle will be provided to undertake this role
Now is the time to join a dynamic and supportive team in a thriving locally owned business and further develop your career.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269 647 299. If you would like more information download a full Position Description at www.iciindustries.com.au/positions-vacant/ or please apply by sending your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 3rd September 2021