ICI Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries, have a position available for a Service Technician.
This full time position is located at head office, 20 Bridge Road, Griffith NSW and is part of the Service & Installation team. The role includes farming, domestic & council irrigation installations, commissioning, fault finding and maintenance.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Service Technician must be competent in the following tasks:
- Direct liaison with our valued customers
- Carry out installation of irrigation pump/filtration stations and componentry to a high level
- Have an understanding of pump & filtration system operations
- Be competent in the use of irrigation & backflush controllers
- Carry out irrigation system flow and pressure testing for diagnostics & commissioning
- Interpret irrigation installation drawings
- Maintain a clean and safe work-site
- Carry out written service reports
- Be available to travel to sites with stayovers on occasion
The successful candidate will have:
- Tools applicable to the roll
- White card & applicable high-risk licenses or VOC’s
- Basic Excel capability
- Excellent communication skills
- A forklift license
- Competitive remuneration package
- Regular training and career development
- An enthusiastic work environment with passionate people
- A company vehicle will be provided to undertake this role
Now is the time to join a dynamic and supportive team in a thriving locally owned business and further develop your career.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager, ICI Industries Griffith. PH 69 647299. To apply for this position please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 14th December 2018.