AIS Greenworks and Irribiz, divisions of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, has two Service Electrician positions in two locations, Mt Evelyn (VIC) and Virginia (SA).
We are part of a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our clients.
AIS Greenworks / Irribiz is an engineering projects company that design, supply and install greenhouse systems in new and existing greenhouses including the mechanical, hydraulic, electronic control systems, energy systems and all internal components required for efficient greenhouse operation. Products include both Cooling and Heating Systems, Growing Systems, Growing Media and Water Management Systems.
We are looking for a driven individual to step into the exciting and challenging role of Service Electrician for our Greenhouse service and installation. We have a base workload looking to be built upon with an engaging technician working across multiple sites. You will have the support of our design and technical teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional technician with a proven track record of successfully determining the cause of ongoing issues and delivering projects whilst working collaboratively with our clients and colleagues across Australia.
Whilst having a guide for priority setting you will be offered the autonomy to self-set the work program ahead, coordinated with customers and material availability whilst working with multiskilled teams.
The Service Electrician would be required to commit to flexible working hours and travel.
- Our preferred candidate for this role will have proven technical experience in a broad range of water and irrigation equipment. The role will see you communicating as a point of contact to seek clarity for a right first-time approach when working on our clients sites.
- In this exciting position, your own self-management skills will be as important as your technical and installation skills. You will need to be able to prioritise workloads whilst maintaining strong and trusting working relationships with our clients’ and colleague’s both locally and across the broader Greenworks team.
- Due to the number of clients and diversity of works accurate recording of works is essential to the viability of the business.
- Qualified electrician or restricted electrical license.
- Experience in Irrigation, Greenhouse or other water management systems.
- Programming of Priva or Galcon irrigation controllers will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrate installation standards of works completed in the past.
- Ability to work with MS office products for reporting and process updates.
- Controls experience from other industries.
- Mechanical experience with complex irrigation equipment.
If you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and meet the above criteria, we are keen for your application.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant inclusive of a company vehicle and regular training and career development. AIS Greenworks also provides an enthusiastic positive environment with a team of people that are experienced and passionate about the Australian Horticultural Industry.
For further information on the above position and company, please visit www.iciindustries.com.
Applications close on Friday 9th April 2021.
To apply for this position please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org