SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE MANAGER – IRRIBIZ, GRIFFITH
ICI Industries Pty Ltd is a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries through its business brands Irribiz and AIS Greenworks. Due to promotion a position is now available for a Service and Maintenance Manager.
The position is located at head office, 20 Bridge Road, Griffith NSW.
This is a full time position managing the Service & Installation team, undertaking farming irrigation installations, domestic and council irrigation installations and the commissioning, fault finding and maintenance of these installations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Service and Maintenance Manager is responsible for the following tasks:
- Direct liaison with our valued customers
- Manage the service department operation and the scheduling of personnel
- Monthly departmental review of staff, sales and gross profit performance
- Monitor service personnel performance, productivity and efficiency
- Management of Service Department Fleet
- Ensure thorough housekeeping and professional workplace presentation
The successful candidate will have a high level of demonstrated:
- Background as a Workshop/Service Manager preferably in a manufacturing, mechanical or service industry
- Scheduling experience
- Bookkeeping /office administration experience
- Customer satisfaction monitoring with a solutions approach to customer requirements
The successful candidate will have qualities including:
- A firm and fair management approach in a strong team environment
- Pride in workmanship of self and staff
- Encouraging and upholding the professional appearance and manner the team presents to customers
- An ethical and honest approach to staff and customers
- An independent thinker – keeping a professional relationship with staff and customers
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with a proven ability to manage staff
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales experience
Knowledge of the open field and hydroponic irrigation industry would be a distinct advantage however not a pre-requisite.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Regular training and career development
- An enthusiastic work environment with passionate people
For further information on this position please contact the HR Manager, ICI Industries Griffith on 02 69647299.
If you are keen to join a family oriented, professional, dynamic and supportive company in an ever-growing water management industry, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and resume to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 11th June 2018.