ICI Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries, have a position available for a Sales Person- Irrigation Systems.
We are a privately owned Australian company with demonstrated capability of undertaking turnkey projects anywhere in the country, with one of our driving values being innovation. With a dedicated design and support team, we ensure that we stay ahead of our competitors and encourage our staff to think outside the box. We select great people, provide the necessary training where required, and promote from within the company wherever possible.
We are looking to engage a hands-on Sales Person – Irrigation Systems with experience in the water or Irrigation industry to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Branch Manager and based out of our Griffith office you must be a motivated autonomous self-starter. You will be passionate about and have the skills to provide high quality customer service as well as having a demonstrated ability to use your technical knowledge and experience to come up with speedy, practical solutions.
- Experience in irrigation or hydraulic (water) design
- Experience in completing bill of materials from an irrigation design
- Preparing customer quotation documents
- Knowledge of Installation and implementation of irrigation systems
- Provide on the job training for clients on the use and maintenance of irrigation systems
- Provide leadership and support for all clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A willingness to continuously develop skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as working with minimal supervision
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Work for a thriving, locally owned business in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 18th January 2019