Sales Manager – AIS Greenworks
AIS Greenworks is a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries. Our specialty is the design, supply, commissioning and servicing of full turnkey Greenhouses systems across Australia. We currently have a full-time position available for a Sales Manager to join our team.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for planning and implement sales activities in order to meet AIS Greenworks growth and profitability targets in line with ICI Industries growth plans and policies. As we supply and service all over Australia, the Sales Manager would be required to commit to flexible working hours and travel, base location is flexible based on the skills of the successful applicant.
• Prepare annual sales budgets in conjunction with the National Sales Manger
• Continue to build new and existing customer relationships
• Achieve individual monthly/quarterly sales targets as set by management
• Assist the business in gaining a better share of the market by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling and marketing strategies
• Continually looking for further business opportunities through effective liaising with contacts in the industry
• Provide sales training and support to the AIS Greenworks sales team
• Endeavour to maintain an understanding of the local market and industry – keep up to date with products and technologies
• Assist when required with any internal project undertaken
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Protected Cropping Sector
• Excellent communicator with a genuine interest in people
• Exceptional relationship-building and customer service skills, with a track record of using these to grow a business.
• A track record in generating and delivering sales through both existing and new customers.
• A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269647299. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 17th May 2019