ICI INDUSTRIES PTY LTD is a 100% Australian owned private company, supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries through our brands Irribiz, Custom Built Stainless, AIS Greenworks and Ibis Controls.
The Company have a diverse portfolio of products and services and are very well respected in these industries.
We are looking to engage a knowledgeable Purchasing Officer
to join our Purchasing Team at our Head Office, 20 Bridge Rd Griffith NSW. This
position can be suited for an experienced person or a school leaver wanting to develop
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Purchasing of product for stock and for client projects
- Follow up outstanding purchase orders
- Receipting and checking incoming stock deliveries
- Dispatch of customer orders
- Picking of stock for project works
- Supplier Price updates
- General inventory control and management
To be successful for this position you will have:
- Excellent phone manner
- Great organisational and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good maths skills
- Sound computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and grow
- An ability to work in a team environment as well as working with minimal supervision
- A friendly and energetic personality
- A reliable and positive attitude
Remuneration will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager, ICI Industries Griffith. PH 69647299. To apply please send your Application Letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 11th October 2019