ICI Industries, the family company behind the well-known brands Irribiz, AIS Greenworks, Custom Built Stainless, Ibis and Blue Bucket is seeking an experienced and diligent Project Manager based in Mildura. We are growing rapidly, and that’s a result of our solid commitment to excellence in design, manufacturing, supply and installation.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible within Open-field Irrigation and Protected Cropping projects for:
- collaborating effectively with the client, sales, design and install teams,
- establishing and maintaining acceptable project timelines and standards,
- negotiation, engagement and oversight of contractors,
- ensuring documentation is complete, timely and accurate,
- managing Work, Health and Safety on and around Project sites
- and overall, making sure that projects are completed at quality, on-time and within budget.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional communication skills,
- Sound and diverse Project Management experience,
- Great problem-solving skills and the willingness to approach these as challenges,
- A solid commitment to outstanding customer service,
- The ability to lead and work well in a team as well as positive self-management skills to operate alone,
- Reliability, positivity and be able and happy to travel.
If you possess these qualities and are ready to step up to your next challenge, we’d love to chat.
Applications close Monday 16th December 2019.