ICI Industries Pty Ltd is a 100% Australian owned private company, supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries. We are looking for a person who is forward-thinking and enthusiastic Person to undertake a project management role within the ICI Industries Group.
You will be part of a talented, tight–knit team that values integrity, courage, agility, teamwork as well as a true work–life balance. You’ll be well supported by a management team that rewards effort and provides outstanding opportunities to excel.
ICI Industries are committed to providing total project management services, maintaining a hands-on approach, staying involved to the very end to deliver the safest and most efficient results for our clients – We design, manage and execute.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for on & offsite project management, Contractor engagement/negotiation and commissioning of Field irrigation & Hydroponics works. Reviewing and reporting ongoing and completed project costings, drafting of internal procedures to improve productivity and safety reporting, as well as other project management duties.
Other responsibilities include:
• Ensuring all documentation is timely and accurate;
• Assisting the project design team to meet project requirements;
• Generating and Maintaining Project timelines for Design, Procurement & Installation; and
• Managing Work, Health and Safety of project sites.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Project Management experience;
• Ability to lead;
• Friendly and energetic personality;
• Thrives on challenges, with a demonstrated ability to solve problems;
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment;
• Great communication skills;
• A reliable and positive attitude; and
• Be willing to Travel.
A knowledge of large area Drip & Hydroponic Irrigation would be considered an advantage, but not essential.
The position will be located in Griffith, NSW.
In return, you will be provided with strong leadership, an opportunity for growth and advancement and a salary commensurate with your ability and experience!
For further information on this position please contact the Operations Manager at ICI Industries on 0407 666201 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this position please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 27th August 2018