ICI Industries Pty Ltd, through our brands Irribiz, AIS Greenworks, Custom Built Stainless, Blue Bucket, Ibis Controls and Lining Solutions is seeking a Product Development Engineer to be based in our office in Sydney, NSW.
We are a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
The Product Development Engineer is directly involved with the design, prototyping and testing of products to ensure they meet the guidelines for standards and functionality.
- Perform all engineering tasks required to bring new products from concept through research and development, testing, product certification, tooling and production
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and distributors in order to develop the best possible product that meets or exceeds their needs
- Experience with prototype methods and a demonstrated ability to bring conceptual designs to production
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering
- 2 or more years of experience developing new products
- Great knowledge in CAD software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to logically and efficiently frame and solve problems, technical and otherwise
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow through ability
- An ability to act independently to complete tasks on time and to work effectively under pressure
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Working for a thriving, ‘family orientated’ corporate business
Applications close Friday 2nd July 2021