Irribiz, a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd is seeking a Mechanical Designer to be based in our Head Office in Griffith NSW.
We are a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business represented across 5 states of Australia with strong values and ambitious goals. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
The Mechanical Designer will be a motivated person, who has engineering experience with the focus on thinking innovatively. You will be inspiring other employees and our customers to think beyond today and to keep the company’s innovative philosophy at the forefront of your mind. You will be working with a team of fellow designers, reporting on progress to the Engineering Manager. You’ll be focused on practical solutions, must have the ability to visualize designs in 3D in order to achieve great results and ensure ongoing improvements are achieved to continue our competitive edge in the market.
- You must be an Australian citizen or have existing rights to live and work in Australia;
- Demonstrated mechanical or hydraulic experience and achievement including tertiary education;
- Preparing bill of materials
- Knowledge of Installation and implementation of irrigation systems is preferred however not desired
- Ability to talk to and liaise with customers and suppliers;
- Ensure all documentation is timely and accurate;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A willingness to continuously develop skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as working with minimal supervision
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Work for a thriving, locally owned business in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects
- Continuous Career Progression
If you possess these qualities and are ready for the next step, we’d love to chat.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 02 6964 7299. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 29th November 2021