Irribiz, a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, is seeking a Maintenance Fitter based in our Robinvale branch.
We are part of a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
This full time position is part of the Service & Installation team, which includes domestic, council & farming irrigation installations, commissioning, fault finding and maintenance.
Reporting to the Service Manager the Maintenance Fitter must be competent in the following tasks:
- Direct liaison with our valued customers
- Fault find and repair a wide range of pump and irrigation equipment
- Shaft and coupling alignment on a wide range of Electric and Diesel motors
- General welding/fabrication
- Good fault finding ability
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite
- Carry out installation of irrigation pump/filtration stations and componentry to a high level
- Carry out written service reports
- Be available to travel to sites with stayovers on occasion
The successful candidate will have:
- A Current Drivers license
- Tools applicable to the role
- White card & applicable high-risk licenses or VOC’s
- Basic Excel capability
- Excellent communication skills
- A forklift license
- Trade Qualified
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Engagement within a thriving regional business capable of doing major turnkey projects
- A company vehicle will be provided to undertake this role
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269 647 299. If you see yourself in this role with our dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 21st February 2020.