ICI Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries, have a position available for a Maintenance Fitter.
This full time position is located at head office, 20 Bridge Road, Griffith NSW and is part of the Service & Installation team. The role includes farming, domestic & council irrigation installations, commissioning, fault finding and maintenance.
Reporting to the Service Manager the Maintenance Fitter must be competent in the following tasks:
• Direct liaison with our valued customers
• Fault find and repair a wide range of pump and irrigation equipment
• Shaft and coupling alignment on a wide range of Electric and Diesel motors
• General welding/fabrication
• Good fault finding ability
• Maintain a clean and safe worksite
• Carry out installation of irrigation pump/filtration stations and componentry to a high level
• Carry out written service reports
• Be available to travel to sites with stayovers on occasion
The successful candidate will have:
• A Current Drivers license
• Tools applicable to the role
• White card & applicable high-risk licenses or VOC’s
• Basic Excel capability
• Excellent communication skills
• A forklift license
• Trade Qualified
• Competitive remuneration package
• Regular training and career development
• An enthusiastic work environment with passionate people
• A company vehicle will be provided to undertake this role
Now is the time to join a dynamic and supportive team in a thriving locally owned business and further develop your career.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager, ICI Industries Griffith. PH 69 647299. To apply for this position please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 20th September 2019.