Perks & Benefits
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate (family) culture and consistent drive towards innovation. We work hard at retaining our talent so when you join the team you’ll enjoy:
- A work culture that is encourages diversity and our staff to think outside the box
- Ongoing training
- We promote from within the company wherever possible
- Work alongside like-minded people in a supportive environment
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager and based out of our Robinvale branch, as a Technical Sales Consultant you will build rapport with customers and exceed sales goals.
- Assist customers as they come into the branch and deliver tailored solutions
- Report on retail sales budget, P&L and tracking
- Retail stock control
- Prior experience in a retail environment within a hardware, farming, agriculture or similar will be an advantage – perfect for candidates in Bunnings etc.
- Exceptional relationship-building and customer service skills, with a track record of using these to grow a business
- Solid problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
- Prior experience or knowledge in the irrigation, farming or agriculture industry is ideal but not essential
We specialize in the supply and installation of irrigation and greenhouse turnkey systems to the horticultural, hydroponic, and agricultural industries.
From our inception in 2007 we have rapidly grown from humble beginnings. we have now developed to having over 70 staff, an Australian wide footprint and the only privately owned company in Australia with demonstrated capability of undertaking turnkey projects anywhere in the country.
For further information on this position please contact Peter Jones at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this position please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.