IRRIGATION SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Responsible for Service and Maintenance of Irrigation Systems
- Customer Focused
- The only privately-owned company in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects anywhere in the country
- Package includes a Vehicle and a competitive salary
- Out of town Applicants are welcome
ICI Industries started business in 2007 with a dozen staff. We currently have over 90 staff and 5 branches with a national footprint from Darwin in the north to Melbourne south. We anticipate growing at the same speed in the future, with our innovative strategy of taking resources to our customers in order to supply our customer-centric philosophy all over Australia. We specialize in the supply and installation of irrigation and greenhouse turnkey systems to the horticultural, hydroponic, and agricultural industries.
As the only privately-owned company in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects anywhere in the country, one of our values is innovation. With a dedicated design and support team, we ensure that we stay ahead of our competitors and encourage our staff to think outside the box. We select great people and provide the necessary training where required and promote from within the company wherever possible.
Reporting to the Irribiz Robinvale Branch Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining, servicing and repairing irrigation systems that will involve travelling locally. We are looking to employ a motivated service technician, with great people skills, who has technical experience to turn their hand to anything within an irrigation system. With a focus on managing risk proactively and ensuring value for money outcomes, you will use your technical experience to keep our local irrigation systems going and build strong customer relationships.
To be effective, you’ll need to develop relationships with both new and existing customers across the Sunraysia. You must be a confident communicator and a hands-on problem-solver as there are many challenges from day to day service requirements to managing irrigation projects. Safety and quality are also vital to our business, so you’ll need to implement our safety and quality protocols on every job. This is a great opportunity to learn every aspect of running a successful irrigation branch.
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate (family) culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. You may be looking for a step up into a more challenging role, or you may be an existing leader, with a successful track record, looking for a position that offers you better ongoing career prospects. Regardless of circumstances, this is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a significant, diverse and challenging role based in our Irribiz Robinvale branch.
- Maintain efficiencies and timelines.
- Have a unique blend of technical knowledge, with the high calibre personal attributes needed to maximise outcomes.
- Demonstrated focus on building collaborative internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communicator with a genuine interest in people
- Demonstrated achievement in the Irrigation industry (Technical background)
- A track record in generating and delivering Irrigation project installation successfully.
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning.
For more details about our business, please visit our websites www.irribiz.com.au and www.iciindustries.com.au
To register your interest in this position please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply for this job
Applications close Friday 15th February 2019