We specialize in the supply and installation of irrigation and greenhouse turnkey systems to the horticultural, hydroponic, and agricultural industries.
From our inception in 2007 we have rapidly grown from humble beginnings. we have now developed to having over 80 staff, an Australian wide footprint and the only privately owned company in Australia with demonstrated capability of undertaking turnkey projects anywhere in the country.
Perks & Benefits
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate (family) culture and consistent drive towards innovation. We work hard at retaining our talent so when you join the team you’ll enjoy:
- Opportunity to learn every aspect of installing commercial, agricultural, and domestic pumping and irrigation systems while being involved with the leading Irrigation Company in Australia
- A work culture that is encourages diversity and our staff to think outside the box
- Ongoing training
- We promote from within the company wherever possible
About the role
Full-time permanent position in the NSW Riverina.
In this role you will work closely with the Project engineers/project managers to develop and execute a scope of works for each system installation project. Your ability to understand technical specifications, drawings, schematics and other job/product documentation is essential, while having a sound knowledge of flow and pressure principles. Systems regularly installed will often include combinations of pumps, filtration equipment, water storage devices, pipe and irrigation systems, and valves and process control equipment, so it is important that you have had experience working with some or all of this hardware.
This is hands-on field work that will require you to be well organised and equipped with knowledge and tools to get the job done right, first time. For larger jobs, you will work with team members and external contractors. Some of your time will also be spent on assembly and repair works in the workshop.
To be considered for this career opportunity you will need to demonstrate:
– trade qualifications in plumbing or electrical or mechanical fitting, and a track record of success working in field installations, repairs, maintenance works (min. 3 years);
– knowledge of pumping and/or irrigation products and their related principles, and hands-on field experience therein; and
– a current driver’s license. Ideally a heavy vehicle license.
In the absence of formal trade or other qualifications, applicants with significant relevant experience are welcome to apply and give a detailed account of their pump system or irrigation background.
Applicants with formal qualifications in Irrigation (eg, Cert III) are encouraged to apply.
Remuneration & Rewards
A competitive hourly rate will be offered to the successful candidate. Overtime is available. A service vehicle & Phone allowance will be supplied to carry out this role.
To apply for this position please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.