ICI Industries Pty Ltd, through our brands Custom Built Stainless, Irribiz, AIS Greenworks, Blue Bucket, Ibis Controls and Lining Solutions is seeking an Irrigation Retail Manager based at our office in Virginia, South Australia.
We are a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
We are looking to engage a, Irrigation Retail Manager with experience in the water or Irrigation industry to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Branch Manager and based out of our Virginia, South Australia office, you are a motivated autonomous self-starter. You will be passionate about and have the skills to provide high quality customer service as well as having a demonstrated ability to use your technical knowledge and experience to come up with speedy, practical solutions.
As both a hands-on team member and the team leader, you’ll be inspiring and training fellow employees, as well as improving your own learning in fields where necessary, to ensure that both you and the team are equipped with the knowledge to best serve our customers. You will also manage the retail sales budget, P&L and tracking, reporting on progress to the Branch Manager.
- Demonstrated achievement in the Irrigation industry and associated products.
- Proven experience and achievement in a retail environment,
- Excellent relationship-building and customer service skills, with a track record of using these to grow a business.
- Excellent communicator with a genuine interest in people.
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Ability and understanding for maintaining retail stock control.
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning.
If you possess these qualities and are ready for the next step, we’d love to chat.
Applications close Friday 6th November 2020