Irribiz, a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, is seeking an Irrigation Installation and Service Technician Trainee based in our Virginia branch.
We are part of a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
Reporting to the Sales and Service Technician, the Irrigation Installation and Service Technician Trainee will ultimately be responsible for:
- Build new and existing customer relationships
- Carry out installation of irrigation pump/filtration stations and componentry to a high level
- Have an understanding of pump & filtration systems
- Be competent in the use of irrigation & backflush controllers
- Carry out irrigation system flow and pressure testing for diagnostics & commissioning
- Interpret irrigation installation drawings
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite
- Carry out written service reports
- Be available to travel to sites with stayovers on occasion
The successful candidate will have:
- A current drivers license
- A willingness to study and learn with on and off site training
- Excellent communication skills
The successful applicant must be eager to learn, be self-motivated and be prepared to commit to appropriate courses.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269 647 299. If you see yourself in this role with our dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your application letter and CV to email@example.com.