Irribiz, a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, is seeking an Irrigation Electrician – Technician based in our Griffith branch.
We are part of a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
This full time position is part of the Service & Installation team, which includes domestic, council & farming irrigation installations, commissioning, fault finding and maintenance.
Reporting to the Service Manager the Irrigation Electrician – Technician will ultimately be responsible for:
- Direct liaison with our valued customers
- Electrical irrigation installations
- Electrical & Hydraulic fault finding & repairs.
- Radio Telecommunication installation & Fault Finding.
- Have an understanding of pump & filtration systems
- Be competent in the use of irrigation & backflush controllers
- Carry out irrigation system flow and pressure testing for diagnostics & commissioning
- Interpret irrigation installation drawings
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite
- Carry out written service reports
- Be available to travel to sites with stayovers on occasion
The successful candidate will have:
- Tools applicable to the position
- NSW, Vic or Qld Electrical license
- Basic Excel capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Engagement within a thriving regional business capable of doing major turnkey projects
- A company vehicle will be provided to undertake this role
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269 647 299. If you see yourself in this role with our dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your application letter and CV to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 21st February 2020.