Irribiz, a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, is looking for a talented Branch Manager to develop a new, recently opened branch in Beerwah, QLD. You will be assigned to direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation including growth and development. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales target achievements.
Irribiz is a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
The Branch Manager will be supported by a unique and experience team and with a well-recognised product range, our new store will be servicing both existing and new customers from within the South East Queensland area.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated achievement in the Water / Irrigation industry with a sound technical background.
- An understanding of irrigation and protected cropping principles within an agricultural context.
- Great leadership experience with an ability to inspire the team towards outstanding results.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and customer service skills with a genuine interest in people and a track record of using these skills to grow a business.
- The ability to generate and deliver quality and growth in retail and project sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, innovation and learning.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
If you possess these qualities and are ready for the next step, we’d love to chat.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269 647299. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 7th May 2021