AIS Greenworks is a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries. Our specialty is the design, supply, commissioning and servicing of full turnkey Greenhouses systems across Australia. We currently have a newly created position available for a Gutter Roll Forming Machine Operator to join our growing team.
The Gutter Roll Forming Machine Operator is responsible for programming, operating, adjusting and maintaining the roll forming machine to ensure quality gutters are produced to client’s requirements. The operator will also be responsible for loading and unloading the machine for transport between sites. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest and most advanced horticultural equipment in the Australian Horticultural industry. As we supply and service all over Australia, Gutter Roll Forming Machine Operator would be required to commit to flexible working hours and travel, base location is flexible based on the skills of the successful applicant.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operated machinery similar to that of a Gutter Roll Forming Machine
- Be mechanically minded, electrically and technically inclined
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow through ability
- An ability to act independently to complete tasks on time and to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent track record in customer service and professionalism
- Eligibility for a full Australian driver’s licence
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Working for a thriving, ‘family orientated’ corporate business
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 02 69647299. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 8th March 2019