ICI Industries Pty Ltd, trading as Ibis Controls, an Australian owned private company with head office at 20 Bridge Road Griffith NSW, has a position for an Electrical Procurement Officer to work full or part time with the Procurement team at ICI Industries. At ICI Industries we supply high quality products and services to the Agriculture, horticultural and irrigation industries, have a position available for a person who are forward-thinking, enthusiastic and keen to develop a career path.
The Procurement Officer’s main responsibilities include:
- Purchasing of product for stock and for projects
- Goods outward duties, including picking and packing of stock items, loading materials, producing delivery dockets
- Goods inwards duties, including, checking product, receipting of goods into the computer system, and putting away and allocation of product
- Organising freight and logistics with freight companies for delivery of completed products
- Follow up outstanding purchase orders
- Receipting of stock
- Dispatch of customer orders
- Supplier Price updates
- General inventory control and management
It is an advantage if you hold a forklift licence, with previous electrical and procurement experience. It would be an advantage to be a qualified electrician and have excellent communication and accuracy skills.
For further information on any of the above positions, please visit www.iciindustries.com for a full description of the position and required and desired abilities.
To register your interest in either of these positions please send your APPLICATION LETTER and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Sunday 24th September 2017