Design Drafts Person
We are a vibrant and rapidly growing regional organisation operating across Australia. A family-owned corporate, we have strong values and are committed to high standards. We occupy an important space in the market, providing products and services that manage and promote more efficient use of our water resources.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Design Drafts Person with Australian residency to join our national design team. The position will nominally be based in Adelaide and is aimed at someone looking for a career position with advancement opportunities.
person we’re looking for will:
- be driven by innovative design, solving problems, improving existing products and creating new solutions
- Have comprehensive experience in a similar role
- Be able to rapidly and effectively conceptualise ideas with clients and the sales team and expand those ideas into effective designs and practical drawings for our manufacturing, project and installation teams
- Be happy to work in a team environment but also with minimal supervision
- Have demonstrated experience with AutoCAD Mechanical and / or Autodesk Inventor (or other CAD programmes)
- Recognise the positive impact of exceptional communication within and around the design team
If you possess these qualities and are ready to step up to our challenge, we’d love to chat.
Applications close Friday 20th of December 2019