AIS Greenworks is a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries. Our specialty is the design, supply, commissioning and servicing of full turnkey Greenhouses systems across Australia. We currently have a full-time position available for a Controller Technician / Electrician to join our team.
As the Controller Technician / Electrician, you will be required to maintain, repair and improve Greenhouse climate and fertigation control systems. Your commitment to Safety and Quality work practices is vital. You will also be responsible for technical fault finding and ensuring the safe operation of equipment and systems. You should be able to install and maintain advanced greenhouse systems with the highest level of quality, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest and most advanced horticultural equipment in the Australian Horticultural industry. As we supply and service all over Australia, the Controller Technician/Electrician would be required to commit to flexible working hours and travel, base location is flexible based on the skills of the successful applicant.
Applicants with experience with complex irrigation and greenhouse controllers or demonstrated achievement in the Irrigation Industry (Technical background) would be at a distinct advantage.
– Designing, building, installing and servicing integrated irrigation and fertigation control systems
– Maintaining, servicing and upgrading of the related products
– Commission, maintain and service electrical and control systems
– Provide adequate customer training
The ideal candidate will have:
– Qualifications in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and/or Horticulture
– Minimum 3 years’ experience designing, building, installing or servicing of climate control systems
– Excellent track record in customer service and professionalism
– Eligibility for a full Australian driver’s licence
If you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and meet the above criteria, we are keen for your application.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant inclusive of a company vehicle and regular training and career development. AIS Greenworks also provides an enthusiastic positive environment with a team of people that are experienced and passionate about the Australian Horticultural Industry.
Applications close on the 10th December 2018 at 5pm.
To apply for this position please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org