Custom Built Stainless (CBS) is a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd. We are a 100% Australian owned private company, supplying high quality products and services to the irrigation, hydroponics and water transfer industries.
CBS are currently seeking a National Sales and Business Development Manager to join our Griffith team.
The CBS National Sales and Business Development Manager is responsible for planning and sales implementation, as well as business development activities in order to meet CBS’s growth and profitability targets in line with ICI Industries growth plans and policies.
- Preparation of annual sales and marketing budgets
- Preparing concept designs and quotations for prospective clients internal and external to ICI
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources
- Actively seek new clients and market channels
- Work to develop newly identified channels and partners
- Assisting with the development of new products
- Support the team with data entry, order entry and order processing from sales to fabrication
- Adhering to all WHS requirements
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a fabrication or manufacturing environment
- Competent in AutoCAD or similar drawing/design software
- Well established relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills with excellent telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow through ability
- An ability to act independently to complete tasks on time and to work effectively under pressure
- Good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Energised by fast-paced change in a growing business
- Knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Ability to think strategically
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Working for a thriving, ‘family oriented’ corporate business
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269647299. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 1st February 2019