Business Manager – Custom Built Stainless, Griffith NSW
ICI INDUSTRIES PTY LTD is a 100% Australian owned private company, supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries. Our manufacturing division, Custom Built Stainless (CBS) prides itself in proficiencies in all aspects of steel fabrication and construction, with emphasis on stainless steel within the water transfer industry.
As the Business Manager of CBS – you will be responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of a team of circa 10 staff developing and manufacturing stainless steel components, pipework, and fittings. Partnering with the existing leadership team you will ensure CBS continues to deliver cost effective, quality and timely product solutions to our customers. You will recognise and focus your efforts on areas of improvement, both commercial and operational.
• A minimum of 5 years working have manufacturing management and operations experience within a business of similar scale and complexity
• Leadership skills with a high level of commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to operate in a complex and rapid turnaround environment with a passion for people, process and outcomes
• Achieve individual monthly/quarterly productivity targets as set by management
• Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies within budgetary limits
• Carry out sales and presentation of quotations, including designs and pricing to clients
• Continue to build new and existing client/customer relationships
• Ability to talk to and liaise with customers and suppliers
• Ensure all documentation is timely and accurate
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
• A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• A willingness to continuously develop skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Dynamic and supportive team environment
• Work for a thriving, locally owned business in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269647299 or download a full Position Description at www.iciindustries.com.au/positions-vacant/. If you are keen to join a dynamic expanding company, please apply for this position by sending your application letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 27th September 2019