Irrigation Branch Manager – Mt Evelyn
We are a vibrant and rapidly growing regional organisation operating across Australia. A family-owned corporate, we have strong values and are committed to high standards. We occupy an important space in the market, providing products and services that manage and promote more efficient use of our water resources in agriculture, within industry and in the home.
We’re looking for a high-performing Branch Manager who can take our new store at Mt Evelyn from start-up to fired-up. Supported by a talented technical team and with a well-recognised product range, our new store will be servicing both existing and new customers from within the Dandenong Ranges and across Victoria.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated achievement in the Irrigation industry with a sound technical background.
- An understanding of irrigation and protected cropping principles within an agricultural context.
- Great leadership experience with an ability to inspire the team towards outstanding results.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and customer service skills with a genuine interest in people and a track record of using these skills to grow a business.
- The ability to generate and deliver quality and growth in retail and project sales.
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, innovation and learning.
If you possess these qualities and are ready for the next step, we’d love to chat.
Applications close Monday 16th December 2019.