We specialize in the supply and installation of irrigation and greenhouse turnkey systems to the horticultural, hydroponic, and agricultural industries.
From our inception in 2007 we have rapidly grown from humble beginnings. we have now developed to having over 70 staff, an Australian wide footprint and the only privately owned company in Australia with demonstrated capability of undertaking turnkey projects anywhere in the country.
Perks & Benefits
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate (family) culture and consistent drive towards innovation. We work hard at retaining our talent so when you join the team you’ll enjoy:
- A work culture that is encourages diversity and our staff to think outside the box
- Ongoing training
- We promote from within the company wherever possible
- Autonomous role with flexible scheduling available
- Vehicle and a competitive salary
About the role
This role is based at our head office in Griffith and reports to the National Sales Manager, where you will be responsible for branch operations and exceeding sales.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Travelling locally to develop rapport with clients face to face
- Manage the operations of a stand-alone branch
- Leading, mentoring, and overseeing the branch sales team
- Managing and tracking the branch sales budget and Profit & Loss
- Reporting on progress and potential opportunities to management
- Maintain a high safety and quality standards and adherence to protocols
- Prior experience in a similar Sales Management or Business Development role
- A motivated leader with prior experience leading a team to exceed sales goals
- Experience and knowledge within irrigation, agriculture, greenhouse, hydroponic or similar industries
- A confident communicator with strong stakeholder management experience