Are you a friendly bookkeeper who loves to build relationships with customers? ICI Industries, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries, have a role for you.
The position is located at our head office at 20 Bridge Road, Griffith NSW. This is a full time position, but part time may be considered for a person with the right skills and experience. The position is part of the Admin team, which includes accounts payable and receivable, and reception staff.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the bookkeeper is responsible for:
- Account and bank statement reconciliations
- Allocating receipts correctly
- Collection phone calls
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Performing credit checks and processing credit applications
- Assisting with weekly payroll
- Following up incomplete sales orders
- Assisting with client invoicing, project admin, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with telephone answering and other ad hoc admin duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in accounts receivable and credit control
- Minimum 1 year experience processing payroll
- Intermediate Excel capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and reporting skills
- A growing business that you can grow with
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Working for a thriving, locally owned business
For further information on this position please contact the Financial Controller at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this position please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 5th February 2018