Are you wanting to progress your accounting career? ICI Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries, have a position available for an Assistant Accountant.
The position is located at our head office at 20 Bridge Road, Griffith NSW. This is a full time position, but part time may be considered for a person with the right skills and experience. The position is part of the Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Accountant is responsible for:
• Accounts Receivable including collection phone calls, resolving customer queries
• Credit Card Recs
• Follow up incomplete sales orders
• Perform credit checks and process credit applications
• Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations and month end reporting
• Statutory reporting (TPAR, payroll tax, ABS returns)
• Prepare workers compensation renewal
• Maintain fixed assets register
• Review creditor payments
• Backup for payroll and accounts payable as required
• Assist with telephone answering and other ad hoc administration duties
The successful candidate will be a proactive, confident organiser who has:
• 1-2 years (or more) experience in a similar role
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Competitive remuneration package
• Dynamic and supportive team environment
• Work for a thriving, locally owned business
• Training and development for the successful applicant
For further information on this position please contact Sarah Minato at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion. To apply for this position please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 30th November 2018