Custom Built Stainless is a division of ICI Industries Pty Ltd, is seeking an Administration Officer based in our Griffith Branch.
We are part of a vibrant and rapidly growing corporate structured family business with strong values. We are committed to high standards and occupy an important space in the market supplying products and services to the agricultural, horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries. Our team of dedicated staff work across a range of disciplines including design, installation, project management, research and development, and service. We are a single destination solutions provider for our valued clients.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Administrative Officer is responsible for:
- Create Project Folder in CBS Active Projects, Transfer Folder Structure Folders into Project Folder
- Coding and quoting design drawings for internal and external customers
- Project invoicing based on monthly invoice forecasts
- Process and reconcile company credit card transactions
- Maintain CBS project documentation
- Process CBS project transactions
- Reception and admin duties for CBS site
- Flexible working arrangements for the right candidate
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Engagement within a thriving regional business capable of doing major turnkey projects
- Opportunity for continuous learning and development
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269 647 299. If you see yourself in this role with our dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 6th November 2020.