ICI Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries, has a position available for a Receptionist.
The position is located at our head office at 20 Bridge Road, Griffith NSW. This is a full time position, but job share may be considered. The position is part of the Admin team, which includes finance, accounts and reception staff.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the receptionist is responsible for:
- Answering phone calls and directing enquiries for all sites
- Opening and distributing mail
- Printing and distributing supplier invoices
- Filing and archiving
- Writing up daily cash
- Obtaining and matching credit card dockets to statements
- Monitoring and ordering stationery and office supplies
- Maintaining contractor insurance records
- Maintaining monthly vehicle and WHS inspections records
- Maintaining site manuals
- Errands and other administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will be conscientious, organised and efficient, with excellent phone manner and customer service skills. You will be a natural communicator, both verbally and in writing, with solid ability in MS Word and Outlook.
In return we offer a:
- dynamic and supportive team environment;
- long term career prospect;
- competitive remuneration package;
- working opportunity with a thriving, locally owned business.
For further information on this position please contact Peter Jones at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this position please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 23rd October 2017