ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER
ICI Industries, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries, is looking for a tech savvy Accounts Payable Officer.
The position is located at our head office at 20 Bridge Road, Griffith NSW. This is a full time position, however, part time may be considered for a person with the right skills and experience. The position is part of the Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for:
- Correct invoice information in the AP automation software to ensure invoices post correctly;
- Follow up outstanding items in the AP automation system to ensure transactions are posted in a timely fashion;
- Enter manual supplier invoices into Pronto, including foreign currency and forwarding agent invoices;
- Reconcile supplier statements monthly and follow up differences;
- Pay suppliers within payment terms;
- Filing and archiving;
- Assist with telephone answering and other ad hoc admin duties
The successful candidate will have:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- An interest in and affinity for using IT applications
- Intermediate to advanced Excel capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Work for a thriving, locally owned business
- Training and development for the successful applicant
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269647299. To apply for this position please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 29th March 2019.