ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER
ICI Industries, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries, is looking for a tech savvy Accounts Payable Officer.
This is a full-time position located at our head office at Harris Road, Griffith NSW.
We use AP automation software so this is not a data entry role. We are looking for someone who can oversee, take control of the process and reconcile the supplier ledger.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for:
• Manage the flow of invoices into the AP automation software;
• Follow up outstanding items in the AP automation system to ensure transactions are posted in a timely fashion;
• Enter manual supplier invoices into Pronto, including foreign currency and forwarding agent invoices;
• Reconcile supplier statements monthly and follow up differences;
• Prepare supporting documentation and pay suppliers within payment terms;
• Assist with telephone answering and other ad hoc admin duties
The successful candidate will have:
• An understanding of the relationship of purchase orders to supplier invoices
• Excellent reconciliation skills
• An interest in and affinity for using IT applications
• Intermediate to advanced Excel capability
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Competitive remuneration package
• Dynamic and supportive team environment
• Work for a thriving, locally owned business
• Training and development for the successful applicant
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager at ICI Industries for a confidential discussion on 0269647299. To apply for this position please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 19th July 2019.