ICI Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries, have a position available for a Qualified Electrician.
The position is located at head office, 20 Bridge Road, Griffith NSW. This is a full time position.
The position is part of the Service & Installation team, which includes domestic, council & farming irrigation installations, commissioning, fault finding and maintenance.
Reporting to the Service Manager the Qualified Electrician will ultimately be responsible for:
• Direct liaison with our valued customers
• Electrical irrigation installations
• Electrical & Hydraulic fault-finding & repairs.
• Radio Telecommunication installation & Fault Finding.
• Have an understanding of pump & filtration systems
• Be competent in the use of irrigation & backflush controllers
• Carry out irrigation system flow and pressure testing for diagnostics & commissioning
• Interpret irrigation installation drawings
• Maintain a clean and safe worksite
• Carry out written service reports
• Be available to travel to sites with stayovers on occasion
The successful candidate will have:
• Tools applicable to the position
• NSW, Vic or Qld Electrical license
• Basic Excel capability
• Excellent communication skills
• Competitive remuneration package
• A company vehicle for work use
• Regular training and career development
• An enthusiastic work environment with passionate people
• A company vehicle will be provided to undertake this role
Join a dynamic and supportive team in a thriving locally owned business.
For further information on this position please contact the Human Resources Manager, ICI Industries Griffith. PH 69 647299. To apply for this position please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com or deliver to 20 Bridge Rd Griffith.
Applications close Friday 14th December 2018.